Friday 2 March 2012

Meringue and Macaroon~





Its baby Damia day out hehehe.. she has been quite moody lately, crying most of the time… I guess its her phase or something huhu… anyway, we went to the Mall in gadong and do a little bit of jalan-jalan hehe….

We saw this small cafe near Rizqun hotel at level 2 and my eyes immediately goes to the nice set of macaroons and meringue.. slurrrp! looks so nice and yummy… so we decided to buy some and my god, its so sweet and so good… I ordered root beer as my drink and funnily, after tasting the macaroons and meringue, my root beer tastes awfully tasteless, as if all the sugar in it has gone hahahaha!!!  Gotta lay off sweet stuff for a couple of days then hehehehe….

ps: baby Damia kinda like this food but soon cries ahhehehe….~

No comments:

Post a Comment