Saturday 3 March 2012

Sharing My Fav Movies….~


Oh my Allah, I dunno how to begin with this one… Back to the Future Trilogy is probably one of the movies that I can never forget in my entire life.  When this movie was out, it was on the old-style video cassettee… and my dad had the collection trilogy box set… there were 4 videos and the last one was "behind the scene" videoclips, it was so cool back then.


I remember I was in Form 2 when the first movie came out.  We were watching this during our English lesson :P my teacher seems to be lazy and brought us all into the AVA room and it happens that one of our pinoy friend (Meldonne) brought the tape to school.  I was so interested in the movie that I asked my auntie to rent it out for us and I kept watching it over and over again.  Damn!


Hahaha.. yeah this one always put a smile on my face :P who could have thought that a straight man can act like a real woman.  Its not about him turning into a woman, but how he plays it and joke around… ahahah priceless!


Eddie Murphy lately went down the dumps with his new movies but he makes a very good impression as a cartoon character such as Mushu from Mulan and Donkey from Shrek :) But this movie also brings lots of laugh factor, I love the part where the whole family (all played by Eddie) just sit down for dinner and talks about LOTS of stuff, ahahah praise the lord! hehhaahah


I always have fascinated about life thousand of years ago in Egypt.  The Mummy 1 & 2 have delivered a nice tale on ancient Pharaoh empire.  Such a nice twist to the story and also the fun factor.  Not really thrill about the third franchise of this movie though… replacing Evelyn with someone else is a total wreck and the story line.. about a chinese dictator.??? where's the mummy in that ahahahah


Oh man! Need I say more… this movie, probably one of the most priceless and unforgettable movie of all time.  I remember watching this when I was in Form 6.  I remember it because it was a treat from our Newsletter club for doing so well in the club and watched it with all the members of our club :) aaah, memories….

ps: these are not the only movies I like, I have lots but just to share some that I watch a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment